In our current environment, chances are your organization is fully cloud based for critical applications and data, and your workforce is at least partially remote. Your staff relies on technology to be productive wherever they are and whenever they need it. Technology has come a long way to help all of us be more productive.
However, with the rapid changes in technology and increasing security threats, your training processes might not have caught up. It’s simply not enough to roll out new software and expect that your staff will learn how to use it effectively. In fact, 84% of software users are unmotivated to learn new skills. On top of that, security breaches have increased by 11% since 2018 and 67% since 2014.
CHIPS Technology Group has launched FUSION Awareness, a scalable and customizable platform that provides on-demand training and live event-based training that allows your staff to build new technology skills and change the way they work. With FUSION Awareness, you can
- Mitigate risk. Phishing attacks account for more than 80% of reported security incidents.
- Cut operational costs by improving efficiency. 90% of users believe the Microsoft 365 courses cover everything they need to know.
- Increase revenue. Comprehensive training programs lead to a 218% higher revenue per employee.
Key features of FUSION Awareness:
- Microsoft certified learning solution
- Hundreds of microlearning videos that make it easier for your staff to gain knowledge, and to search for help on demand
- Continuously updated Microsoft training videos
- Customizable learning paths based on employee, role, or group
- The ability to add your own custom training or those provided by a third party
- Measurable ROI and reporting
“We see this as a true game changer for us and our clients as we have historically focused on managing technology, and now we have the opportunity to deliver tremendous value through training, and help our clients be more productive and more secure.” - David Tan
To get started, contact us today.